IT Infrastructure Services Offered to University of Illinois Systems
Iyka team’s focus areas:
- Servers, Computers
- Data Centers and Remote Infrastructure Management in the Data Center
- Switches, Hub & Routers
- Composite Hardware & Software,
- Network Resources & Services
- Operation & Management of an enterprise IT environment.
- Network: Network enablement, Internet connectivity, firewall and security.
Iyka Value Proposition to UIC
Iyka Provides Efficiencies with:
Iyka Scalability Strategy
- Modular approach.
- Methods and procedures to reduce data growth.
Data Management Services:
- Specialized in Data management tools like middleware.
- Data cleansing, organizing and distributing for meaningful use.
- Data analytics and security to bring the wasted data function efficiently.
As a result of using Iyka infrastructure IT support services, we typically save our clients between 20% to 30% in cost over traditional methods.
Iyka IT Infrastructure Support Team
Iyka’s highly qualified key professionals that are mentioned below will ensure high quality temporary staff personnel in following job categories:
- Cloud Services Specialist
- Computer System Security Services
- Database Administrator
- Deployment Specialist
- Helpdesk Support Analyst
- Information Architect
- Integration Specialist
- IT Support Associate
- IT Technical Associate
- Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
- Security Analyst
- SharePoint Administrator
- Storage Engineer
- Systems Administrator
- Systems Programmer
- System Specialist
- Technical Architect
Iyka has partnerships and certified resource engineers for NetApp, Cisco, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Motorola, and VMWare.
Project Management Overview
The Iyka Project Management Office (“PMO”) provides proven, full-lifecycle Management services by leveraging years of project delivery experience across a wide range of technologies.
Our project managers can help you manage projects of varying size allowing you to concentrate on more strategic initiatives, or to supplement your knowledge-base for high profile projects.
Our project management services include tracking action items and deliverables, maintaining control of scope changes, managing and tracking issue resolution, and accurately predicting budget variances. While continually monitoring project performance and anticipate what lies ahead in order to proactively adjust instead of reactively change.
UIC Contract Vehicle – KRS102
Category 3 – Software Applications Development Click Here
Category 4 – Technology & Learning Services Click Here
Category 7 – Desktop Services Click Here
Category 9 – Infrastructure Services Click Here
Category 10 – Customer Service Center Click Here
Call us today at 630-372-3900 to discuss your specific IT project requirements.