|Location: Springfield, Illinois|
IT Programmer Analyst for Web-based Applications
Level of Education: B.S. in Information Systems or related field.
The programmer analyst will be responsible for the overall general development, maintenance, and support of various agency web-based applications. The programmer analyst will work with the organization staff (as assigned and/or approved by management) in the creation and customization of queries, development of reports, fulfillment of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) data requests, and maintenance of various agency systems.
• Assist staff with the implementation of system enhancements/modifications necessary to meet internal agency needs and to ensure compliance with state and federal mandates;
• Continuing work as related to organization’s ongoing efforts to simplify and streamline data collection, and state and federal reporting processes.
• Implementing programming modifications necessary to improve system performance and availability, improve data quality, and assist staff with data collection and reporting;
• Continuing work as determined by management as related to the Agency’s on-going efforts to transform the Organization Data Systems into a sustainable, cost-effective and integrated statewide data solution;
• As defined and approved by management, assisting the Data System Project Team with the programming and database modifications necessary to facilitate the loading, usage, linkage and reporting of the data in the data warehouse; and
• Providing accurate information for state and federal reporting, including internal data requests, and Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests – meeting required/defined timelines.
Knowledge and Skills required
• Demonstrated expertise working with ASP.NET.
|Years of Experience: 3+ years|