The Marketing Analyst will collaborate on the creation of the marketing plans: brand repositioning strategy, identify target markets, define trends, set objectives and design action plans. The Marketing Analyst will provide support to groups in marketing, sales and business planning. The Marketing Analyst will support ad hoc requests from across the organization that provides critical information required by Senior Management when making tactical and strategic decisions. He/she will also build standard reporting to support the Strategy Development and Planning teams.
• Provide company-wide reporting and analysis support including: business KPIs, customer behavior, value and engagement, marketing campaign effectiveness and customer segmentation.
• Apply financial and/or statistical analysis to make recommendations.
• Analyze both qualitative and quantitative raw data to identify key insights and recommendations.
• Perform cross tabs or pivot tables to assist with analysis.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve services.
• Analyze market demand data and applies it to business reporting/dashboards.
• Assist in maintenance and management of marketing database.
• Create reports containing key insights, detailed findings and recommendations.
• Give presentations of results when necessary.
• Works with other team members to share and help integrate key findings into other key business initiatives.
Degree required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree Field: Marketing
Years of Experience: 1-2 years of work experience with emphasis on marketing for B2B companies in the technology industry.
Location: 201 E. Loop Rd. Suite 252. Wheaton, IL 60189
• Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Experience with SPSS statistical software.
• Experience in data extraction using MS SQL Database.
• Excellent ability to synthesize information from multiple sources, prioritizing the most relevant facts and presenting conclusions in a clear and concise fashion.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking capabilities.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written.)
• Excellent organization skills, including acute attention to detail and deadlines and the ability to multitask.
• A proactive, team player with positive and professional attitude.